We spent all last week reviewing material in Power Ups, and you made corrections on your original test. So you're ready to do better!
You only need to re-do objectives you did not master. Show work for every problem on lined paper. Some problems have multiple choice options (A-D), some do not. Questions are different than on the original test, but cover the same topics.
Your password for www.thatquiz.org is the same as your EAGLE password (use capital letters)
***For help getting started with That Quiz.org, CLICK HERE: ***
- Order of operations (#s 1 -5) thatquiz.org OQBC6921
- Distribution (#s 6-10) LUWY3385
- Combining Like Terms (with x-squared) (#s 11-15) HRZZ1014
- Substitution (#s 16-20) DHTP3428
- Writing Variable Expressions (#s 21-25) JRIW0035
- Constructed Response (#26, 27, 28) [on paper]
When you're done, you need to work productively:
- Sit silently, eyes on your own paper or computer screen
- Complete intro to EAGLE practice test (if you haven't already). Show work on small blue paper: www.louisianaeagle.org
- Practice solving equations using the resources on this page: Course Materials: Solving Equations
- Work on your homework
- Practice Foundational Skills or Simplifying Expressions, or make your own Thatquiz.org self-test