1. Go to Semester 1 Exam page. Read information.
2. Gain confidence by practicing objectives you've already mastered.
3. Prepare for Exam by practicing objectives you still need to master.
You will turn in work (one page lined paper, front and back filled, more for extra credit).
REMEMBER our class goal is excellence: Achieve 80%+ mastery on every objective
You should be focusing on the objectives for the exam. No other websites or program. ONLY:
- thatquiz.org tests (codes below)
- websites or worksheets linked on Course Materials pages
- meaning... NO "cool math" or other very basic games. Play games with good practice.
- Coordinate Plane CSFVK4HB
- Plot points KFW4Y7GQ & 9WM2XZY2 Plot Points VNU8TQ1B & 2QVHLBWH
- Slope 8GSUO77J
- Slope formula C98KYVMN & AVXO99ZV
- Slope & y-intercepts ZYZ4ED9I
- Match tables, eqs, and graphs UCW3R2IF & WMSDXU1A
- Review Topics: order of operations P38YEYOT
- login (RiverdaleLA school code & your unique username and password)
- complete assignments
- Explore slope & y-intercept y = mx+ b http://www.geogebra.org/en/upload/files/english/Athena_Matherly/Slope_Intercept_Form/slope_intercept_form.html
- Slope - Intercept equations http://www.regentsprep.org/Regents/math/ALGEBRA/AC1/pracEq.htm